DSS Open Day
DSS Open Day is held to afford members of the public the opportunity to:
- Interact with staff
- Register as employers, employees or self-employed persons
- Renew their Social Security cards
- Update their personal information
- Obtain information pertaining to their wages and employment history,
- Ask questions and obtain general information on the Social Security program.
The Open Day program has also been brought to the out district, thereby literally bringing the Social Security office to communities around Dominica.